Tuesday 31 March 2015

Mothers day sessions + free gift for first 3 bookings! { Melbourne family photographer }

Mothers day is here before we know it!

Have always wanted "that" image of your family or perhaps dreaming about "mummy and me" session with the kids? Book it in and I look after the rest: One hour to cuddle, kiss and play silly games with your family and also get images that last lifetime.

Mothers day sessions + free gift for first 3 bookings!

Thurs 9th April - midweek session on school holidays, perfect for mummy and me sessions.
Sat 10th & Sun 11th April - want to capture the whole family - no worries!

The first 3 bookings (only 2 left - be quick!) will receive complimentary mini album to hold your favourite images from the shoot. Perfect for gifting or maybe want to keep it to yourself  (fits perfectly in your handbag). 


 Please call or email me - I would love to hear from you!


Bookings:
me@sannagriffin.com.au or 0424080565


No comments:

Post a Comment