Thursday 20 June 2013

Welcome to the world Lumi - Melbourne newborn photography

I have had to hold myself back not to share this shoot any earlier but I always wait until my client has seen and ordered images before I share it with the world :)

Such a cute little girl. I love her name - Lumi - it means "snow" in finnish (how beautiful is that!).  This was my first ever "watch me grow" shoot. Can't wait to capture Lumi again in few months time.

"Watch Me Grow" is a package that captures the many changes in child's first year.
Package includes 3 photoshoots over 12 month period, one 8x10" matted print from each shoot, 5 digital images from each shoot, online gallery and 24 birth announcement cards. Make an investment for your baby's first year or give it as a baby shower present (gift vouchers available). Every mother would love to receive this package. Only $590 which is unreal value.


 Please contact me for bookings and enquiries me@sannagriffin.com.au or 0424 080 565.  

No comments:

Post a Comment